Monday, June 29, 2015

M.C. Week Series Spotlight: MC Chronicles by Bink Cummings

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 1

 
I'm a biker, and I'm a woman, who was raised by my biker family the Sacred Sinners.

Growing up an MC brat, I've known nothing but leather, booze, club whores, comradery, and bikes, my entire life.

My name is Eva "Bink" Cummings, and this is my story.

How at the ripe old age of thirty, with no husband, no kids, and being a part of a motorcycle club. Things aren't always what they appear to be. I've found out the hard way, that your life, in an instant, can be flipped upside down. And the people you know and love aren't always what they seem.

Steamy Adult romance
Warning: Contains Mature scenarios, and mass quantities of profanity. For Ages 18+
 
 
 
 
The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 2

 
Note: Must Read The Diary of Bink Cummings Vol 1, previously.

When changing life's course, you never consider what twisted curve-ball fate might dump in your lap. Growing up in the MC, then gaining my own personal Independence was not only a curse, it was a blessing. So when I decided to say fu*k my past and embraced my future, away from the only place I called home, I tried to re-invent myself, by becoming the woman I am today.
Until, one day, fate reared its ugly head, forcing me to return to the place I ran from. The place where I had no choice but to face HIM. And hide the biggest secret of my life, as I wallowed in silent fear, of the insurmountable repercussions it would evoke when anyone found out the truth.

Steamy Adult romance
Warning: Contains Mature scenarios, and mass quantities of profanity. For Ages 18+

-This is not a Standalone.
 
 
 
 
The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 3
 
 
Must read: The Diary of Bink Cummings Vol 1 & 2 previously.

Tests, life is full of them. The world is constantly putting you through them to see how much you can take before you break. Before you are no longer who you are. Before your world dissolves around you. How long you can stay strong and overcome the obstacles.
It's no secret that Big and I butt heads. It's no secret that I not only dislike my mother, I hate her because she hates me. But can these people break me? Can they push me to the edge of insanity, ready to jump?
Having stayed and moved in with Big, I was living the life I never even knew I wanted. Every day was filled with promise, warmth and unconditional love. Until the day, it wasn't. Until the day it all changed and I quickly learned what I'm made of, thanks to the truths behind many years of painful secrets.
It only took a single day for my world to never be the same. One day to change me forever. One day for revelations. One day I'll never forget......

Steamy Adult romance
Warning: Contains Mature scenarios, and mass quantities of profanity. For Ages 18+

-This is not a Stand alone.
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
Rev The Engine (An MC Taster Anthology)
 
 
Sixteen extended excerpts by some of the hottest novelists in the MC genre as well as some amazing newbies! Almost 100k in word length- containing heart stopping drama, voracious sexy time, and action that will leave you on the edge of your seat, from the following novels:

The Diary of Bink Cummings, Volume 1 (MC Chronicles) - Bink Cummings
The Assassin (A Rough Riders MC Companion Novel) - Selene Chardou
Nobody's Ol Lady - Needa Warrant
Fierce (Storm MC Book 2) - Nina Levine
Slow Burn (Lost Kinds MC Book 1) - Autumn Jones Lake
Combust ( Devil Chaser's MC )- L Wilder
Precarious (Jokers' Wrath MC) - Bella Jewel
Holding On (Lights of Peril MC) - A.C. Bextor
Harmony (The Club Girl Diaries) - Addison Jane
Dual Desires (The Dueling Devils MC) - Shyla Colt
Random & Rare ( Lock & Key Book 2)- Cat Porter
A Dangerous Reality (The Bent Zealots MC) - Layla Wolfe
Breaking Dragon (Savage Brothers MC 1) - Jordan Marie
Road Of No Return ( Sex and Mayhem Book 1) - K.A Merikan
Firetrap (The Scorched Souls Book 1) - C.L. Riley

Enjoy this great taster anthology and pick up your next Badass biker reads!
Due to Sexual Content and Profanity: Intended for Ages 18+
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment